Most of my followers are asking which paid website is worth for learn complete digital marketing techniques from scratch. This question is a good and most repetitive question of people who want to learn complete digital marketing course online. Today I will be revealing the secret answer to this question.
In online you have a lot of courses available in the name of complete digital marketing courses. But if our team reviewing course, based on these requirements: Author Experience, Way of interaction, Worth content & syllabus, hearing and viewing quality and some more. Apart from this if you want to become a digital marketing expert. Without the self-experience and practice that’s not possible. Let us move to the content.
Please make a note I am not promoting this course or author. I am suggesting this course to learn Digital Marketing.
Mentor Name: Brad Batesole | Platform: Lynda.com
Brad works as a marketing author & instructor in Linkedin. His course platform is Lynda.com. In Lynda, 17 marketing courses under the brad’s authorship. It includes Online Marketing Foundation, Advanced SEO- Search Factor, Google ADS & Analytics essential training and more. The highlight of the brad’s course is most of the courses are beginner level. Below you can find the brad’s course for your digital marketing career.
- Online Marketing Foundation: First step of your digital marketing course. This Course specialty is approved by the American Marketing Association to gain the skills and become an AMA certified Marketer in Digital Marketing. This course covers all the areas of digital marketing with an in-depth syllabus. After finishing this course you will get a 50% in-depth knowledge in digital marketing.
Topics Covered: Digital Marketing Strategy, Exploring Digital Marketing, Starting with your website, Foundation of analytics, SEO | Search Engine Optimization, Search and Display Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Expanding your digital marketing skills, Influencer Marketing.
- Google ADS/Adwords Essential Traning: Perfect course for search engine marketing/PPC-Pay per click. This course is move with real-time project examples. So you can easily understand the PPC concepts. Likely the instructor shows how to find the top and suitable keywords for website ADS.
Topics Covered: Explaining Google ADS update, Pay-per-click advertising, Defining customer & Marketing goals, Setting up a Google ADS Account, Researching Keywords, Creating Campaigns, Bid Strategy, Creating Advertisements, Monitoring ADS, Advanced Tracking Techniques, Connecting Google Analytics, Optimizing a campaign, Using ad extensions.
- Marketing Tools-SEO: This course to learn the paid SEO tools for technical optimization, Off-page SEO. Competitor Analysis and some more. Mostly they cover top SEO tools in this course like SEMrush, Google Console, Etc.
Topics Covered: Setting SEO Goals, Google Search Console, Google Page Insight, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Google Structured Data, Testing Tools, MOZ Open Site Explorer, Siteliner, Sitemap Implementation, Evaluating the Google index.
- Local SEO: Local SEO course is particularly for small scale business promotions like a bakery, coffee shops, Etc. It includes Google Business listing, Google Maps, Etc. Perfect course to target the local customers.
Topics Covered: Understanding Local SEO, Evaluate Website, Structured Data, Page Speed Optimization, On-Page Optimization, Tracking Results, Local Citations, Google Business Listing, Secure Backlinks, Review, Advanced Local SEO.
- Advanced SEO – Developing an SEO Friendly Website: This course is particularly for technical SEO like Robots.txt, Canonicalization, Working with domain and URLs, Etc…
Topics Covered: Optimizing Website Architecture, Creating Information Architecture, Improving site indexability and crawling. Managing URLs and Canonicalization, Optimizing Content Structure, Schema, Technical Makeup.